Corsair Community

H150i + 4 LL120 + 2 LL140 +Commander Pro

Robotic

So I just got my 570x Mirror Case I see in the 4th hub it’s the logos rgb I’m wanting to remove all SP RGB fans and add all LL fans but I have no idea how will it work I only have a lighting node pro experience and that was difficult to install the first time this is what I have that’s going in the case

4 LL120 Fans

2 LL140 Fans

1 H150i (3 LL120 Fans on this)

1 Lightning Node Pro

1 Commander Pro (just bought it looked like I needed it)

Yes I did buy the 3 pack LL120 with controller the rest are all single fans.

Sorry if this is the wrong post section also another thing is it okay to use these fans for a radiator?

Yes, you can use the LL fans for the radiator. They won't perform as well as the stock fans. Alternatively, you can use the stock fans AND the LL fans in push-pull.

From what I understand, the case logo operates as an SP-RGB fan. So you'll want to put it on its own fan hub. Then you'll have another fan hub for the rest of the LL fans. Both fan hubs get plugged in to the LED ports on the Commander Pro.

Yes, you can use the LL fans for the radiator. They won't perform as well as the stock fans. Alternatively, you can use the stock fans AND the LL fans in push-pull.

From what I understand, the case logo operates as an SP-RGB fan. So you'll want to put it on its own fan hub. Then you'll have another fan hub for the rest of the LL fans. Both fan hubs get plugged in to the LED ports on the Commander Pro.

worth having a read of the below thread buddy..

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Thanks! Seems like I will have a long time doing cable management

Archived