Corsair Community

Scroll lock light blinking mute/volume scroll not working

BlameS

Turned on my PC today, my usual LED design is reset(had no clue why), the scroll lock light was(still is) blinking, it took me 2 minutes to type in my login password because some keys were not working and some got stuck and kept spamming that one letter. Now the CUE is only displaying K95 RGB demo and CUE doesn't recognize or can't find my K70 Rapidfire anymore, it also says device not found, but I can still type and all the red LEDs are still working, except I can't change anything.

What I've tried so far for over 2 hours straight:

I uninstalled drivers, uninstalled CUE, I unplugged the keyboard, restarted my PC, plugged it back in, reinstalled everything and it hasn't fixed a thing.

What do I do? I paid 120 euros for this, I've used it for 10 months, it hasn't had any liquid poured into it, hasn't been short circuited and I don't want to buy a new one because I don't have any money to spend since I still go to school.

I also tried holding down pageup/pagedown while plugging the keyboard back in, it removed the K95 RGB demo from CUE, my K70 Rapidfire shows up there, it asked me to update and download something, I did that and nothing happened, it keeps displaying that device not connected, please connect a device.

• 1 year later...

I have a similar problem to that one above. My K70 will flash all of the backlights across the whole thing in a wave like pattern and if I'm typing or gaming it will be like the keys are sticking. Also my mouse is plugged into the back of it and it makes the mouse skip across the screen.

If I switch the switch in the back sometimes it fixes it and sometimes it does not. And even the times that it does sometimes the keys seeming to stick problem persists.

This happened every time I turn my computer on and it is a very annoying thing to deal with. Any clues to what it is?

Archived