Corsair Community

2 Corsair Dominator Airflow Platinum??

Spacedmonkey

So two commander mini's is not an option, I have the H100i GTX pump and that takes up one usb, so in order to just hook up one commander mini I planned on sacrificing the usb hook up on the front of my case. If the lighting node was still available for purchase that would solve it, but uh it's not...I don't trust soldering two cords together like that guy did without it being tested with the set up I'm describing. So I guess I'm just out of luck until corsair comes up with a fix for this. Makes me sad because I had grand visions of two Dominator Airflow platinums in my case T_T I have no real reason to even get the commander mini now I feel like

Ahh man I also looked into that thing when I first ran into the problem of two usb ports. But I read several reviews on it and some people said it started smoking and failed. I can't imagine what using two mini commanders would put that thing through. I spent way too much money on this build to take short cuts and rig things up janky just to make some ram fans light up the right color. I'm just gonna say my prayers at night that corsair will come up with a nice fix for this problem.

Archived