Corsair Community

Help in achieving >4000Mhz.

streetw0lf

See my specs.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 4x8GB CMK32GX4M4E4133C19 @ 4000Mhz. 16-17-17-36-2CR.

My memory is on my motherboards memory support list to run at 4133Mhz. The most I can achieve with upping my CPU frequency slightly is ~4022Mhz. I tried relaxing all timings and can't get any higher. Even at stock speeds I can't go any higher. Is this just a situation where the gods have deemed that my mobo and memory just won't go any higher or is there some other setting in the UEFI that might do the trick? I've tried just about every setting I could think of. Now 4000Mhz with my tight timings is nothing to complain about but... you know how it goes.

I am able to run Memtest86+ at 4133 till the cows come home with no errors. I can boot into Windows and run fine. At some point however, I will Blue Screen.

It could be SA/IO voltage that needs a little tweak if the crashes come in gaming versus memory tests, but if you are running CAS 16 at 4000 on a Z390 board, you must be doing something right. An awful lot of people are struggling with 32GB kits trying to get to 4000, let alone primary timings like that. I am not sure my Dominator RGB kit will run that and I have settled in at at 2 CAS ranks above you. Out of curiosity, how much DRAM voltage do you need to run 4000C16?

Archived