Corsair Community

Defective Corsair One with no 24/7 support

sjsdoc

Frustrated with new Corsair One Elite with 1TB M.2 card. Set up yesterday afternoon. No manual in box, just picture of inputs. Set it up with only keyboard, mouse, monitor, ethernet cable. Updated Windows and Corsair software. This morning, I get front lights, keyboard lights and no monitor. Have 2 Displayport cables and 2 monitors, nothing works. Used Del when booting but no monitor. Did CMOS clear.

Called vaunted 24/7 support and person answered saying no weekend support. Huh? Have to wait until tomorrow for help. Maybe a call at 7am Pacific but then that is my workday. i am not naive with computers having built several and running IT shop.

This is very frustrating. Any ideas? thank you in advance.

• Corsair Employee
Frustrated with new Corsair One Elite with 1TB M.2 card. Set up yesterday afternoon. No manual in box, just picture of inputs. Set it up with only keyboard, mouse, monitor, ethernet cable. Updated Windows and Corsair software. This morning, I get front lights, keyboard lights and no monitor. Have 2 Displayport cables and 2 monitors, nothing works. Used Del when booting but no monitor. Did CMOS clear.

Called vaunted 24/7 support and person answered saying no weekend support. Huh? Have to wait until tomorrow for help. Maybe a call at 7am Pacific but then that is my workday. i am not naive with computers having built several and running IT shop.

This is very frustrating. Any ideas? thank you in advance.

Sorry to hear, it's best to create a ticket on our support site and once it is created, you can PM me the ticket number and I will try to push it along for you.

Hi

Please shutdown the system and temporarely connect only 1 monitor to the front hdmi connector & power on again.

This should restore the display functionality after that the display ports will work again too.

Greetings

Jostiband

Did that for each monitor, then swapped cables, tried again. I used a miniDP, DP and HDMI cable and tried all 3 video ports on back and HDMI on front. Finally, I connected the HDMI cable to my old computer, confirmed monitor worked, then connected it back to both front and back HDMI ports. Nothing. They are cross-shipping a new computer. working on details this AM. Thank you for responding. Reasonable tests. I also did CMOS clear twice.

Archived