Corsair Community

Corsair Void Headset completely unresponsive no indicators

So I have had this headset going on maybe 2 years now. Headset was working plugged charger in and boom it's off and I can't turn it back on, I have researched and found that this is part the cause of the issue or at least it's my best bet? not too sure. Device shows as "Avnera AV6302" I am aware it's in bootloader mode. I've tried to pair the device no light indicator shows. It appears in iCUE I have flashed it multiple times trying different combos also tried pairing again to no avail. Installed iCUE on another computer and flashed again there is no result. Also tried uninstalling drivers from device manager for both dongle and headset but they just reinstall as per usual and device remains as "Avnera AV6302".

This is really confusing me, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 10 - x64.

Edit: Went to bed unplugged in what ever limbo state it was. Woke up and tried buttons still not working, plugged in flashing actually gave results and the device regained full functionality straight away. However I still had to repair since I messed with dongle earlier and I did it is all good.

Edited by nubstuff5
Solved

I have the exact same problem, it was intermittently charging last night and plateauing at a certain percentage, the battery would drain and then it would go back into charge mode until it reached the plateau percentage and then kick back out. I read in one of the troubleshooting forum posts to disconnect the dongle, exit out of cue and let the headset charge but that didn't work either. So I just let the battery die entirely hoping that would reset it out of whatever glitch it was having, now it's a brick on my desk. I'm extremely frustrated as this isn't the first time I've had a problem with the wireless products from Corsair and I'm at a point where I'm thinking of just having them send me return kits for all of my peripherals. I'm pretty aggravated with the whole situation at this point, especially considering that I need a functional headset for work and this is now happening at a most inconvenient time.

I have the exact same problem, it was intermittently charging last night and plateauing at a certain percentage, the battery would drain and then it would go back into charge mode until it reached the plateau percentage and then kick back out. I read in one of the troubleshooting forum posts to disconnect the dongle, exit out of cue and let the headset charge but that didn't work either. So I just let the battery die entirely hoping that would reset it out of whatever glitch it was having, now it's a brick on my desk. I'm extremely frustrated as this isn't the first time I've had a problem with the wireless products from Corsair and I'm at a point where I'm thinking of just having them send me return kits for all of my peripherals. I'm pretty aggravated with the whole situation at this point, especially considering that I need a functional headset for work and this is now happening at a most inconvenient time.

Mine pretty much solved itself, left it off when I went to bed came back and flashed it and all was good from there. Very glad!

• 2 years later...
Mine pretty much solved itself, left it off when I went to bed came back and flashed it and all was good from there. Very glad!

I'm experiencing the same issue right now I even left it off for a week so the battery would drain and no dice. What exactly do you mean by flashed it?