Corsair Community

Order #100014074

Hello,

I am having some trouble getting an issue resolved. I placed an order for a replacement 650D side windowed panel and the 650D mesh insert. I received the panel on Wednesday and it is bent near one of the latches and the Mesh insert was not in the package. The panel was obviously sent to me bent as the packaging is not damaged. I used the messaging system on your website to contact customer support. I was told I would get a reply in 24-48 hours. I did not. After 72 hours, I called. The woman I spoke to said her system only shows that I ordered the panel. My order, under "My Account", my conformation email, and my Visa say otherwise. She said she could not help me and to call Harold the next day. I have placed several calls to the extension she gave me but can get a hold of no one.

I don't understand how this is so hard to get resolved. How can I have ordered and been charged for an item that your systems don't show?

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd441/goodridd/SAM_0345.jpg

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd441/goodridd/SAM_0340.jpg

....sigh

I received the new door today and thank you for that, but there is still no mesh insert. So, per your instructions I called back to Customer service, who then transferred me to technical support for some reason and I waited on hold. I spoke to a tech support guy who tried to help me before sending me back to customer service. I finally got to speak to Harold who said he would get the mesh sent out to me today. I replied OK, then he hung up before I could ask him if the system even showed that I ordered it. I was curious because I was told Monday that there was no record that I ever ordered it. I was never rude to anyone, so I don't know why I was dismissed so quickly. I'm sure everyone is busy, but so am I. I work two jobs and have to use my 30 minute lunch break to try to get these things resolved.

All in all, I am very put off by my experience with Corsair, save for you RAM GUY and the Tech support person I spoke to. I've always used Corsair Power Supplies, but in my last build, along with a HX1050, I went with the 650D, the H100, and CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9 Ram. I can say that I won't be using Corsair in the future. Not because your products are bad, but because I dread the amount of time I'll waste having to get a possible problem solved.

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry about that I just spoke to Harold and and it is worked out and the mesh was shipped out today so you should get it in a few days.

If you do have any more questions please do let me know.

Archived