Corsair Community

prometheus6987

Hey :D

After a lot of search and thinking I concluded that "project slate" is one of the few PC cases that would suit my needs for build the water cooled system I have in mind. Basically, I would like to build a double chamber pc: one that would fit radiators and another completely water cooled with just a bit of air flow, to help the components I won't be able to put under water.

Are there any news about a release date/price and availability?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey :D

After a lot of search and thinking I concluded that "project slate" is one of the few PC cases that would suit my needs for build the water cooled system I have in mind. Basically, I would like to build a double chamber pc: one that would fit radiators and another completely water cooled with just a bit of air flow, to help the components I won't be able to put under water.

Are there any news about a release date/price and availability?

I hate to say it but a lot of cases at Computex won't be out before Oct/Nov; in regards to the Slate, however, it may be 2018...

If you cannot afford to wait, you may need to consider another manufacturer.

I'm just offering an estimate; if Corsair does, indeed, decide to sell the case. If not that's a shame, though.

It's quite a fair assumption. :)

I can neither confirm nor deny anything as I still do not have an answer to provide. In the meantime, smash that subscribe (to the newsletter) button!

Archived