Corsair Community

Rainbow Ripple on keypress

Hey guys. So as the post implies, i am kinda wondering what happened to the built in Rainbow ripple on keypress effect in the program? The Type lightning effect isn't the same as the one that had before. This is post patch. See, i had the old Corsair program and when i reinstalled my computer, i was bumped up to the latest version. And alas, it was gone then.

Before it looked something like this: [ame]

[/ame]

I did find the Rainbow fireworks cue profile made by Inheritance but that doesn't seem to work for some reason. At all in fact, while it worked excellently before the update. Did the update break some cue files?

The rainbow ripple effect on keypress was kinda the huge selling point for me so it does bum me out a bit. Let's hope it's easily fixed! :)

Cheers lads!

Rainbow ripple on keypress effect works for me using K95 RGB Platinum.

I am using "Order versus Chaos" available on RGB share.

Hey there Comet. I actually thought about bringing that exact one up, but i decided against it. I did find it highly unsatisfactory sadly due to a number of reasons. :/

Mostly, i'm hoping that the original author might answer or well... Anyone more knowledgeable than me in the works of CUE to maybe help me find out what is wrong with the Rainbow Fireworks profile. Hrm. Do i perhaps have to just revert to older versions to make it work?

Hey there Comet. I actually thought about bringing that exact one up, but i decided against it. I did find it highly unsatisfactory sadly due to a number of reasons. :/

Mostly, i'm hoping that the original author might answer or well... Anyone more knowledgeable than me in the works of CUE to maybe help me find out what is wrong with the Rainbow Fireworks profile. Hrm. Do i perhaps have to just revert to older versions to make it work?

The ripple in this profile might be exactly what your looking for: http://alexkrastev.herokuapp.com/users/profiles/29/profile You just have to get rid of the rainbow effects which is easy with the toggle switches.

The ripple in this profile might be exactly what your looking for: http://alexkrastev.herokuapp.com/users/profiles/29/profile You just have to get rid of the rainbow effects which is easy with the toggle switches.

This is perfect. It does indeed work as i would like to. Thank you! On a separate note, if i wanted to extend the rainbow effect (By say, doubling the amount of colors that comes out or have it loop an additional time or something), is there an easy way to go about this without completely breaking your script?

EDIT: I did play around with the options regarding Tail-light, Velocity and the number of times it loops but it seems that the second ripple and onward doesn't originate from the key pressed interestingly enough.

This is perfect. It does indeed work as i would like to. Thank you! On a separate note, if i wanted to extend the rainbow effect (By say, doubling the amount of colors that comes out or have it loop an additional time or something), is there an easy way to go about this without completely breaking your script?

EDIT: I did play around with the options regarding Tail-light, Velocity and the number of times it loops but it seems that the second ripple and onward doesn't originate from the key pressed interestingly enough.

You have to make sure that 'start from key pressed' is checked.

Archived