Corsair Community

Corsair One Display problems

KWan

Just got my Corsair pro the other day and it typically loads up fine. But when I try to go into the BIOS from windows, settings>Recovery>Reset>Change UEFI settings, my monitor goes to “no signal” and I have to manually turn the Pro off and on without being able to get into the BIOS. Loading up from shutdown it goes straight to windows. If I press DEL it will also say “no display”. Has anyone had similar issues? Any way to resolve?

• Corsair Employee
Just got my Corsair pro the other day and it typically loads up fine. But when I try to go into the BIOS from windows, settings>Recovery>Reset>Change UEFI settings, my monitor goes to “no signal” and I have to manually turn the Pro off and on without being able to get into the BIOS. Loading up from shutdown it goes straight to windows. If I press DEL it will also say “no display”. Has anyone had similar issues? Any way to resolve?

Very strange. Does this only happen when you tried to access the BIOS? Or is it just arbitrary? How long have you had the system?

Very strange. Does this only happen when you tried to access the BIOS? Or is it just arbitrary? How long have you had the system?

It happens every time I try to reset by troubleshooting. System recovery, reinstall Windows, etc. I’ve had it since 4/25

This sounds like the FastBoot option has been selected in the BIOS. Try this:

Shut down - mains power off and unplugged.

Press the start button - you may hear a clunk as residual power is discharged.

Hold the BIOS reset button in for about 10 seconds.

Power on and start the machine, delete key pressed and you should enter the BIOS.

Check that FastBoot is deselected - save and exit BIOS.

This is a one off so if you want to retry, repeat as above. Failing this then talk with Corsair support.

Hope that helps - Dave

This sounds like the FastBoot option has been selected in the BIOS. Try this:

Shut down - mains power off and unplugged.

Press the start button - you may hear a clunk as residual power is discharged.

Hold the BIOS reset button in for about 10 seconds.

Power on and start the machine, delete key pressed and you should enter the BIOS.

Check that FastBoot is deselected - save and exit BIOS.

This is a one off so if you want to retry, repeat as above. Failing this then talk with Corsair support.

Hope that helps - Dave

Still not working. Any time I try to reset to change anything or hold a key the monitor will say "no signal"

Sorry to hear that. A long shot - try changing the display connector to another port.

Dave

Done that already. Switching ports, switching cables, same issue. Leaning towards returning on Amazon. Kinda annoyed that these problems occur with a $2500 machine less than a week old.

• 8 months later...

Hello!

I am having some problems with the Corsair One display. I searched and found out that a lot of other people are having the same problem, but no one seems to have discovered how to fix it. When I turn my pc on, it appears in my monitor "no signal" and it goes to the power saving mode. Do you guys know what to do? I am desperate, cause I live outside the US and spent a lot of money on this PC. Please help!

• 1 month later...

Archived