Corsair Community

Query concerning coolant temp for Corsair One Pro (1080ti)

mistersim

Hi there

Apologies if this query seems banal. I'm something of a gaming PC newbie.

As noted above, I have a Corsair One Pro.

Could someone advise me whether the coolant temperature as noted by Corsair Link for the Corsair One (v.4.4.4.9) on my system is within acceptable boundaries?

After about an hour or so of game playing, the usual reported GPU temperature is round about 59 C. I'm happy with that. Corsair Link , however, advises me that the coolant temperature also hits the same temperatures (in fact, the hottest that the coolant temp has been recorded on my system is 59.2 C).

I thought that coolant temps are supposed to operate within 35 C to 40C tops(?)

Is there a danger that coolant temps approaching 59-60 C will damage the pumps' tubing? Just how hot should the coolant run on the Corsair One?

Thanks in advance for your help and any responses.

• Corsair Employee
Hi there

Apologies if this query seems banal. I'm something of a gaming PC newbie.

As noted above, I have a Corsair One Pro.

Could someone advise me whether the coolant temperature as noted by Corsair Link for the Corsair One (v.4.4.4.9) on my system is within acceptable boundaries?

After about an hour or so of game playing, the usual reported GPU temperature is round about 59 C. I'm happy with that. Corsair Link , however, advises me that the coolant temperature also hits the same temperatures (in fact, the hottest that the coolant temp has been recorded on my system is 59.2 C).

I thought that coolant temps are supposed to operate within 35 C to 40C tops(?)

Is there a danger that coolant temps approaching 59-60 C will damage the pumps' tubing? Just how hot should the coolant run on the Corsair One?

Thanks in advance for your help and any responses.

None of what you're reporting is remotely alarming. So no worries. That coolant temp is no where near possible to damage anything.

Archived