Corsair Community

PSU fan 'clicking' under load

silostrike

I have a Corsair One Pro with GTX 1080. When the computer is under load there is a constant clicking noise clearly coming from a fan in the computer. I've ruled out the case fan by removing the lid and still hearing the clicking noise coming from within the computer. My guess is it is the PSU fan, once the computer cools down, the noise goes away completly.

Is there an easy way to repair this without having to send back the whole system? Is there any instructions on how to remove or replace the PSU? My PSU is the 400W one.

Thanks in advance.

• Corsair Employee
I have a Corsair One Pro with GTX 1080. When the computer is under load there is a constant clicking noise clearly coming from a fan in the computer. I've ruled out the case fan by removing the lid and still hearing the clicking noise coming from within the computer. My guess is it is the PSU fan, once the computer cools down, the noise goes away completly.

Is there an easy way to repair this without having to send back the whole system? Is there any instructions on how to remove or replace the PSU? My PSU is the 400W one.

Thanks in advance.

It's the GPU cooler fan. Please create a support ticket and have it replaced. Thank you.

Archived