Corsair Community

Corsair 570x - Fan questions

BugginOuT

Hello there,

Just picked up the Corsair 570x case and I have a couple of questions:

#1). Is the stock fans strong enough to push air thru a H150i radiator?

#2). I also purchased a 3 pack of LL120, do I need to replace the stock hub and remove the SP Lighting Controller if i'm not using the stock fans?

Hello there,

Just picked up the Corsair 570x case and I have a couple of questions:

#1). Is the stock fans strong enough to push air thru a H150i radiator?

#2). I also purchased a 3 pack of LL120, do I need to replace the stock hub and remove the SP Lighting Controller if i'm not using the stock fans?

1) Yes, you will be fine

2) If you buy the 3 pack and plan to use both LL-120 and SP-120, then you will have to use separate channels on the LNP included with the LL-120s and separate RGB Hubs for each set of 3 as the fans can't work on the same hub. You can't use both the manual controller and the LNP at the same time and the SP controller can only be used with the SP fans. The LNP can handle both on different channels.

If you buy a 570x and a LL-120 3 pack, you will have ever thing you need to get all 6 fans to work with icue.

Computer

-LNP

--Channel 1: RGB Hub 1

---SP-120 RGB Fans

--Channel 2: RGB Hub 2

---LL-120 RGB Fans

1) Yes, you will be fine

2) If you buy the 3 pack and plan to use both LL-120 and SP-120, then you will have to use separate channels on the LNP included with the LL-120s and separate RGB Hubs for each set of 3 as the fans can't work on the same hub. You can't use both the manual controller and the LNP at the same time and the SP controller can only be used with the SP fans. The LNP can handle both on different channels.

If you buy a 570x and a LL-120 3 pack, you will have ever thing you need to get all 6 fans to work with icue.

Computer

-LNP

--Channel 1: RGB Hub 1

---SP-120 RGB Fans

--Channel 2: RGB Hub 2

---LL-120 RGB Fans

Understood that I need 2 hubs to run SP and LL separately. Think I'm running out of real estate to place the 2nd hub.

Probably be best to get another 3 pack of LL-120 and run it all from the same hub.

So at this point, I have no use for the SP Controller, so is it safe to remove? Also, is there a way to manually control the the LL hub?

There is no manual control for the LL fans. Only software control.

And yes, it's safe to remove the controller. You'll need to remove it, in fact, to control the SP fans from the Lighting Node Pro.

Right now, it's not attached to anything.

So in order for me to control the LL Fan speed via Corsair Link, I would need to get the Commander Pro?

Archived