Corsair Community

Light not working

Mr_reese12

I recently purchased a Corsair Crystal Series 570x White and i'm having problems with the led in the power button and the Corsair logo on the front not lighting up. I'm not sure if they are just broken or if I have the power wires in the wrong spot, I was wondering if you could help me figure it out? Thanks!

1675816238_ledwires.thumb.jpg.e6548a4dbdec55980b6068e7da9a0530.jpg

led.thumb.jpg.404c6533cb00ba5802c809abc7d0a6af.jpg

Thanks for the diagram! Sorry I should have checked for that first! I have plugged the PLED now into the correct locations and still nothing, as for the sata power I will have to get back to you on that as for I will check on that tomorrow and let you know. Thanks!

I have plugged the PLED now into the correct locations and still nothing,

you have 2 pled locations.. tried both?.. or indeed flipped the polarity... unless you damaged the LED when it was on the 5v+ and neg speaker pins........

Alright so I think I have my conclusion, trying the other PLED location did not work either, so I think that I fried the LED's in the sail and maybe even in the power button. I ruled out the sata cords connected to the molex that goes to my PSU, they are plugged in and not loose. So my next thing is replacing the LED's, i'm thinking that I would have to find some on amazon or do you think I could get two from Corsair? Thanks!

Archived