Corsair Community

Scimitar RGB mouse blinking white

On every place on the mouse where light can come from, it's all blinking white like a turn signal. All at the same time. And only the buttons that would be on a normal non-gaming mouse (M1, M2, M3, Scroll) work. The other 14 buttons don't (Profile switch button, DPI button, 12 button keypad). It blinks once every second. Light half a second, no light the other half, and repeat. This keeps happening no matter what computer I use it on. I tried editing it in the CUE, but

it's acting like the mouse isn't even created yet. The place where i click to edit the mouse is gray, and unclickable. I got this mouse a few weeks ago. The mouse still works, I can click, drag, and do everything a normal mouse can.

• 2 years later...
Reset the mouse and see whether that helps.

Unplug the mouse, hold down both the left and right click buttons while plugging the mouse back in.

I know this post is over two years old by now and i dont know if youre still around, but thank you!

Already had the thought that i bricked my sabre somehow with messing with click sensitivity and having it open a few times, but it was as simple as you said.

Youre the man!

Do you by any chance know what caused this? I think i saw a windows notification that the sabre bootloader is being installed or something after plugging it in and then it turned blinking and acting weird.

Anyway, its working perfectly now.

Thanks again! :biggrin::biggrin: