Corsair Community

Problems with mouse while CUE is running

Can you list some unreal engine based games you have? I will try to replicate if I have them.

Well, last night I actually discovered that this happens with GTA V as well as unreal engine games, but doesn't happen in any other games. Happens to me in Rocket League, Chivalry, and GTA V.

• 2 weeks later...
Quick update, this is still happening. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, works fine when the drivers are uninstalled. It's definitely something with the drivers. This problem is making me slightly mad because i've been trying for countless hours to fix it. I switched form razer to corsair in hopes that I would have less issues, but this mouse thing is realllly bothering me. Makes a bunch of games unplayable so long as I have the CUE drivers on my pc. Uninstalling and then reinstalling didn't fix, and uninstalling and downgrading to a lower version didn't fix it. Uninstalling the drivers entirely without reinstalling fixes the problems, but then I lose out on the lighting and mouse settings and macros. Not sure what even to do.

Archived