Corsair Community

Vengance K90 Keycap issue

Soultotem

So i had recently bought the vengance k90 as it was the best looking keyboard out there IMO with some very nice features (backlit/macro's/volume control) but unfortunately do to some mistakes on my behalf (it's a long story) a couple of the keycaps on the keyboard have been damaged

those included are A, S, D, F, G, Z, X, C, V, R, and the spacebar

now i'm fairly sure that damage done by the customer makes any chance of a RMA/warranty void but after finding out that corsair doesn't sell replacement keycaps, i was wondering if there was any way to ship in the keyboard to have the keycaps replaced or whatnot...

the only alternative i can think of is buying a whole new set of keycaps off some other site in which case they won't be backlit (this is a feature i really want to keep)

so essentially what i'm asking is A) can the keyboard be shipped in to have the damaged keycaps replaced, and if so, B) how would i go about doing so as this was purchased via newegg...

• Corsair Employee
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer key cap replacements. This is something we will offer in the future. The only suggestions I have is to buy replacement key caps from a 3rd party, or if you are able to make use in the meantime with the current caps.

hmmm... so i take it that corsair doesn't offer to repair damaged products then? as in no chance of shipping it in and paying for the caps to be replaced

if not then i guess i'll have to buy some different caps which is a shame as i love the rubberized ones on the k90, great feel to them

Archived