Corsair Community

Here it is. If it doesn't work let me know and I will give you the settings.

I was wondering if there is anyway to use your profile, but instead of just a keypress activation, it will activate for as long as the key is pressed down. (eg. Running in DayZ will be a LOT more eventful without having to repress another key to get the rainbow back.)

I was wondering if there is anyway to use your profile, but instead of just a keypress activation, it will activate for as long as the key is pressed down. (eg. Running in DayZ will be a LOT more eventful without having to repress another key to get the rainbow back.)

Currently, I don't know. I really haven't looked too much into it. I imagine after scripting is enabled it should be really easy but I am just using a multi key type lighting to do that. Maybe you could set an action to repeat and trigger the lighting or a similar lighting using the macros?

Currently, I don't know. I really haven't looked too much into it. I imagine after scripting is enabled it should be really easy but I am just using a multi key type lighting to do that. Maybe you could set an action to repeat and trigger the lighting or a similar lighting using the macros?

I tried doing that, even setting the lighting to stop only after key is unpressed and it didn't work. In addition, (no relation to previous post) Does anyone know how to create radiation typing? (Where upon being pressed the key lights up and the returns to the previous backlight after approximately 1 second?

I tried doing that, even setting the lighting to stop only after key is unpressed and it didn't work. In addition, (no relation to previous post) Does anyone know how to create radiation typing? (Where upon being pressed the key lights up and the returns to the previous backlight after approximately 1 second?

I think the Single Key Type Lighting does what you are asking. I think that is what you mean at least.

By far this is my favorite. If I wanted to change just the default color of the keys, how would I do that without messing anything else up?

I am seriously struggling with this software :(

By far this is my favorite. If I wanted to change just the default color of the keys, how would I do that without messing anything else up?

I am seriously struggling with this software :(

AFAIK, you just delete the predefined groups (eg. "All", "WASD", "Arrow Keys") and then Click-Drag all the keys to select them, finish it off by choosing the color you want. And if you want a personalized color, just right click the little color squares and a palette will come up.

P.S. Someone please correct me if this is incorrect.

Yeah with my profile you can just change key colors like you normally would as long as you don't disable or change the type lighting. If you want to change the colors of the ripple just click the multiple keys type lighting and it will pop the box up. It's a fairly simple lighting profile.

I changed it a bit for here/today. This is what I have right now. Simple, clean, and not too obnoxious. I AM at work lol.

Merica.prf

• Corsair Employee
Awesome ripple. I changed only the starting layout and use your ripple as my default profile at the moment. Great job

I'l post it just to show

Edit: I think I found a bug. Whenever I export my profile, the numbers' color changes to a more pinkish color than the original orange color intended. Also, I can't load his original groups anymore.

I checked your profile and you have an overlay (1 color stacking on another) on top of all your other colors. When I delete your "All" group, I see another group of colors associated with all the other groups.

I checked your profile and you have an overlay (1 color stacking on another) on top of all your other colors. When I delete your "All" group, I see another group of colors associated with all the other groups.

Yes, it gives a different effect when you layer: a softer violet hue to the whole keyboard. If you separate the groups and colors the keyboard doesn't look as good. With the overlay, I like that the symbols are highlighted and the numbers are not. There are some good and bad quirks in the way the software chooses to apply the overlay.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what is on my keyboard at the moment. I have changed it nonstop since I got it trying to figure out how to use the software. Sorry for the orientation... You get the point though.

Anyway to make the default be blue?

Archived