Corsair Community

H2100 (Grey) audio balance issue

Vemigog

Brand new, arrived today, plugged them in and installed software, immediately noticed that the right driver outputs audio at 10-15dB lower than the left.

Research led me here, so I am aware that this is a known issue. This would be trivial to fix if the driver supported balance adjustment, but it does not. I cannot fix problem this with software, so here I am. I'm also aware that there is no solution to this issue (yet).

My question is this: if I submit an RMA request will I receive another pair of off-the-shelf headphones with the same potential for balance issues? This seems like a no-brainer, but I have to ask before I decide how to proceed. I am extremely displeased to have received headphones that are non-functional straight out of the box, especially considering my 100% positive track record with Corsair up to this point, so I'd rather not have to face that a second time.

Thanks.

tbh with you, i would take back to retailer & get rufund dude, they are not fit for purpose and also they are working to not there full potention, that will get you refund, and get the corsair VOID , there are problems but nothing software fixes man, 1.11x version is good, fixed alot of my issues on the void, thats my opinion but thats what u would do :)

Archived