Corsair Community

wanting to get a corsair one pro with 1080ti? is it worth the money?

eelboy404

hi, guys. i am looking to buy a new gaming pc. corsair one pro is at the top of shopping list. however, aftering reading the forum, i really have doubts about my decision.

i dont mind spending 3k on a gaming pc.($2699+tax)i always like to but expensive high quality product vs cheap bargain for the things i like. i am not rich.so i want to make sure my hard earned money dont go to ****.

i have noticed user experience crashing and loud noise from the forum. so i want to hear some opinon whether i should buy the pc.

thank you.

I purchased the 1080TI model directly from Corsair website around the end of September, and except for one flicker when starting some games, I haven't had any problems (knock on wood).

When I switched my DisplayLink cable from the top DL port to the middle DL port, the flickering went away.

All in all, I am very happy with this machine...

• Corsair Employee

We had a batch go out with bad PCIe cables a couple of months ago, but that problem has been resolved since then. If you order directly from us, you'll be okay.

That being said, if you receive a unit that doesn't work or doesn't work properly - no one can guarantee a flawless system - we WILL take care of you.

• Corsair Employee
CORSAIR ONE Pro will take a day or 2 for processing. It will take a bit to verify your card, so order confirmation email maybe delayed after your order. All of our unit ships out from oversea so a transit time would take about 3 days pending customs.

I ordered mine on a Sunday. Had to wait until Monday to call Corsair and verify my CC (got an email immediately after I ordered asking me to call customer service).

I paid extra for shipping...got the machine on Friday I believe...I believe there was a slight delay in Hong Kong...it was supposed to be at my door by Thursday according to the original FedEx, so all in all, if you pay the extra shipping, you might get it in as few as 3-4 days, as it was originally scheduled to arrive at my door 3 days after I verified my credit card...

Archived