Corsair Community

headset issue

JohanKrieger

Hey, I've got almost that exact same problem, except the little nub on the inside of the headband pushed out through the plastic and the earphone is now disconnected from the headband. I've put in a ticket to customer service and hope to be getting a reply soon, because i just dropped $150 on my Vengeance 2000 less than 2 months ago and it's already broken :(

For the ram guy, just incase he reads this: Case number 5136376

Really hoping this gets fixed.

P.S. Now that I think about it, something that I forgot in the ticket is that the headset in the left earphone (also the one that broke) there is a rattle when a loud bass sound goes off. Just figured i'd Postscript that in.

Thanks!

• Corsair Employee
Hey, I've got almost that exact same problem, except the little nub on the inside of the headband pushed out through the plastic and the earphone is now disconnected from the headband. I've put in a ticket to customer service and hope to be getting a reply soon, because i just dropped $150 on my Vengeance 2000 less than 2 months ago and it's already broken :(

For the ram guy, just incase he reads this: Case number 5136376

Really hoping this gets fixed.

P.S. Now that I think about it, something that I forgot in the ticket is that the headset in the left earphone (also the one that broke) there is a rattle when a loud bass sound goes off. Just figured i'd Postscript that in.

Thanks!

Please check your email to proceed with the replacement.

Archived