The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2017, 10:37 PM
garyd9's PC Specs

POST ID # = 901856
garyd9 Reputation: 10

Well, this (along with my own issues and many, many, MANY other problem reports of Corsair water coolers) has scared me away from Corsair. Perhaps if Corsair monitored their own forums and responded to issues, things would be better. As it is right now, Corsair appears to be uncaring about customer relations.

I just ordered a EK based cooling system (360 slim radiator, supremacy EVO block, low power pump, etc.) Hopefully, the 360 radiator will work well in my case and with my HD120 RGB fans.

Old 05-04-2017, 07:25 AM
snapper69's PC Specs

POST ID # = 901883
snapper69 Reputation: 32

I've owned my H110i GT for nearly 3 years and it has been flawless, both with and without Link. I previously had 3 H100i's which were mechanically excellent, until Link decided ti kill them with botched Firmware upgrades.

Whilst people can come on here and complain about problems, if they want anything done, they can contact Corsair via the Support Ticket System link at the top of the page, rather than hoping that someone from Corsair will monitor these forums.

Old 05-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Doer of Things and Stuff
Charixfox's PC Specs

POST ID # = 901941
Charixfox Reputation: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapper69 View Post
I've owned my H110i GT for nearly 3 years and it has been flawless, both with and without Link. I previously had 3 H100i's which were mechanically excellent, until Link decided ti kill them with botched Firmware upgrades.

Whilst people can come on here and complain about problems, if they want anything done, they can contact Corsair via the Support Ticket System link at the top of the page, rather than hoping that someone from Corsair will monitor these forums.
Of course I'd expect that many, many of these are just fine. It's absolutely possible to have a bad design that will not impact the vast majority of people in a manner that they are capable of discerning. Given that all three failed fans came from the same store, it's also very possible to have bad batches or shipment handling. Or case vibration from the fans could contribute to loosening the oxides.

"When you have a review score this high, don't worry about the fact that most of the negative reviews have exactly the same failure"