Corsair Community

M65 Pro Mouse - Left Click Issue

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same happens here. I have the latest version of iCue. Either the left button sticks, doesn't register or icue just crashes randomly. This is forcing me to consider other brands. Which is too bad because I like the fit of my M65 Pro RGB and my K68 RGB. It was nice knowin ya Corsair.

• 2 months later...
Same issue with the m65 rgb. I play destiny 2 and the left click sticks until pressed again. Also happened on bioshock infinite. In destiny it's really Annoying when playing comp with a bow and it wont release. Now I'm dead lol. Also I have the newest version of icue. There's always issues with this program

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have this issue, where the mouse acts like i holding down left click. The Division 2 and Rocket league suffers greatly from this bug..

EDIT: After i've disabled the service "Corsair Service" the problem stopped..

Edited by freakerdk

I also have this problem with my M65 Elite. Force Firmware Upgrade doesn't help. Disabling iCUE looks like it helped a bit. REALLY sucks! Had this problem with my old Non-Elite too, but this went away alone...

I switched my USB Port from USB3.0 to USB2.0 and but it into my K65 Keyboard. Also helped, but how long...

Edited by KOKOtm

I have the 65 elite purchased in December and mine just doesnt register clicks that it used to it seems like I need to fully depress it to register. I have had the double click one or twice but I dont notice it near as much as it just not registering, it seemed to have started after playing sea of thieves? I'm not sure why or what that would have done, switched to two different logitech mice I had and did not have the same issue whatsoever. Tried a few fixes and nothings seemed to work. It has something to do with the sensitivity if I'm standing or have the mouse flipped over (hand in the same position just mouse flipped over holding the mouse) and am clicking it seems totally fine like the added pressure or internal weight helps in some way? But resting as I have been the last 4 months without issue it just stops registering some of the clicks. I'm lost

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Hi guys,

A few things to try:

1. Make sure you have the latest chipset and USB drivers installed from your motherboard manufacture.

2. Try a different USB port on a different stack

3. RMA the unit to see if you have this issue with a replacement

• 1 month later...

Any update to this issue?

I have already RMA'd the M65 Pro RGB and this unit has the exact same issue.

This is now 2nd M65 I've had with this problem. New replacement did it the first day using.

First mouse lasted 3 years, then developed a problem of left click not always responding. So went for the latest M65.

Within a few hours noticed the ghost pressing of the left click across different games. Sometimes it keeps pressing until pressed again. Sometimes doesn't respond to a left click until 2nd attempt pressing harder. RMA'd as hoped it was just a dodgy sensor or something. Replacement exact same problem. My friend also bought the same mouse the same week and also has the problem.

It has to be software or firmware related looking at how many have the problem.

Any solution or do we all move to a different brand for a mouse?

I'd hate to have to as I loved the mouse for years until this issue developed.

Same. My K70 MK.2 also started inserting random ";" into my typing, as well as, the double click bug. I've gone and started using an Inanteck USB pci card and that didn't solve the problem either. Forced firmware on both devices.. heck, I've done all the things i've seen out there to try and fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Corsair this is painful that you cant fix.

I have tested this with a brand new mouse out of the box. Installed the latest iQUE software. Installed latest mouse firmware.

Issue happened within half an hour with the ghost left clicking.

Removed ique software, and cleaned registry.

Installed CUE v2 software. (used this prior to ique being released)

Issue is WORSE and happens more often!

Tested on my laptop also and same issue so cant be PC hardware/port related.

I've had these M65 for about 4 years and the issue has only come about around the past 12 months. Must a a dodgy firmware in there somewhere.

I even bought a different brand mouse but struggled with gaming as the M65 is moulded to my hand over the years and just had to come back to using it.

With the same issues across various models/devices surely you guys need to look further into it?

• 2 months later...

I swapped from Sabre RGB to M65 Pro but still have the same issue..

The mouse acts like im holding down left click sometime in Rocket league, but i cant recreate it, it just happens sometimes..

I find it a bit weird that 2½ years after this post was made it is still an issue...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had two of these mice. Started on the first when it was a year old and the new one has done it since purchased. Both have the same issue over many years across multiple computers. Happens in most fps games that I've played over that time.

I also get the issue where at times clicking the button while not do anything. So it's either the button doesn't release or it doesn't respond. Infuriating when playing an online FPS and you sit there not firing a single shot.

I contacted Corsair about this issue (mouse would make audible "click", but no click was registered on the screen), and they gave me a firmware file to replace on my mouse. I just installed it and haven't experienced the issue in the past few minutes. Before, it would happen almost every other click.

Update: The issue slowly seems to be returning :(

Edited by nctowle