Corsair Community

Yellowbeard has passed away.

My friends here in the Corsair community. It comes with great disappointment that I have to inform you that our good friend Mike "Yellowbeard" Clements has passed away. I have worked with Mike personally through the years and it tears me apart to see someone like him leave this world.:[pouts:

He leaves behind a young daughter and a wife of 15 years. I will post funeral arrangements when we have more information. I would like to also explore the opportunity as a community to try and arrange a donation for the family to help them with this unfortunate circumstance.

I will post more soon.

• 4 weeks later...

WOW :( I'm so sorry this so sad to me. He helped me get the Domintor Ram Platinum. He was great help and i was wondering why he didn't comment in my threads. I prey that hes in a better place. I wish hes family all the best it is so hard to lose somebody especially when u have a young one at such a young age it is very hard. I wish them the best and prey for them to have strength to pull thru this hard time for them.

I was 18 when i lost my Mom from colon cancer and she was the greatest person ever she inspired everyone with her books she was a Teacher at a school and i was young to so i know how it feels its a rough thing to go through.

My thoughts and preys are with u Yellowbeard R.I.P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived