Corsair Community

Brand new Corsair One Pro Wifi troubles

Keks2000

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the wifi on my brand new Corsair One Pro is not working as it should.

For starters, on the initial windows setup I had to try connecting to my wifi connection about 4 times until it found it.

Now I get full bars, but I cannot even access google to get chrome.

It alternates between full bars, the exclamation mark, and no connection.

The closest to having it work was when I managed to download about 30% of the 140mb steam update at abysmal speeds.

Only the Corsair One has this issue, the wifi is working fine on all other devices.

I tried what one Corsair employee suggested here to no avail. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=177040

I would appreciate any help, I don't think I have to point out how disappointing it is to have a brand new £2k piece of kit without being able to use it properly.

After turning it off, and back on I can now at least use the internet on it, but the connection is all over the place and not at all stable. And after getting about 3gb of a 42gb game downloaded I am back to it not working at all anymore.

• Corsair Employee
Hi there,

Unfortunately, the wifi on my brand new Corsair One Pro is not working as it should.

For starters, on the initial windows setup I had to try connecting to my wifi connection about 4 times until it found it.

Now I get full bars, but I cannot even access google to get chrome.

It alternates between full bars, the exclamation mark, and no connection.

The closest to having it work was when I managed to download about 30% of the 140mb steam update at abysmal speeds.

Only the Corsair One has this issue, the wifi is working fine on all other devices.

I tried what one Corsair employee suggested here to no avail. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=177040

I would appreciate any help, I don't think I have to point out how disappointing it is to have a brand new £2k piece of kit without being able to use it properly.

After turning it off, and back on I can now at least use the internet on it, but the connection is all over the place and not at all stable. And after getting about 3gb of a 42gb game downloaded I am back to it not working at all anymore.

Try uninstall the wifi driver from device manager and then reinstall it after you restart

Archived