Corsair Community

Technicolor

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I came home today to find that there is something seriously wrong with my M95.

When plugged into any computer, none of the LEDs light up (sometimes the third profile LED lights up) and the mouse does not respond in any way. It also doesn't show up in Devices so it seems like it's not even recognized by my computer.

Yesterday it was working fine and there were no prior problems that indicated any sort of developing problems. And today, it's suddenly dead.

Any fixes for this? Or is it time to apply for an RMA...? :(:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I came home today to find that there is something seriously wrong with my M95.

When plugged into any computer, none of the LEDs light up (sometimes the third profile LED lights up) and the mouse does not respond in any way. It also doesn't show up in Devices so it seems like it's not even recognized by my computer.

Yesterday it was working fine and there were no prior problems that indicated any sort of developing problems. And today, it's suddenly dead.

Any fixes for this? Or is it time to apply for an RMA...? :(:

Have you already submitted a RMA? Post you ticket number here and i will take care of you

Archived