Corsair Community

Updated to newest version of ICUE and RAM isn't detected and RGB on ram doesn't work.

cawzie

Updated to newest version of ICUE and RAM isn't detected and RGB on ram doesn't work. I am using Vengeance RGB Pro ram and since I updated ICUE to the newest version its not working, the ram doesn't even show up in ICUE. I tried doing a repair install, no luck there, I also tried shutting down and draining all power from from the system and trying again. No go there.

Any idea how to get the previous version installed? Corsairs site doesn't show the older version just the new one.

Or a fix for my issue?

Thanks!

Justin

tried re-seating the ram and placing the ram in different slots, same issue exists. Icue doesn't detect and rgb doesnt work.

Same here. i payd 350$ for this ****ty ram. ANd it doenst work i created thread nobody respond i posted info in changelag to new icue. This is Corsair we dont care. F.e. Logitech 2 leds died on a keyboard they send me new the price of keybord around 150$.

Tried completely uninstalling icue and reinstalling, no luck. Before I did that I removed all gigabyte motheboard app software, including rgb fusion. Still no luck.

I am also getting prompted for firmware updates for my mouse and keyboard but they keep failing when I click update.

All these issues cropped up with the new iCUE. Anyway to downgrade?

Same here. i payd 350$ for this ****ty ram. ANd it doenst work i created thread nobody respond i posted info in changelag to new icue. This is Corsair we dont care. F.e. Logitech 2 leds died on a keyboard they send me new the price of keybord around 150$.

I was able to procure a fix. Simply update your motherboards bios. It fixed my issue 100%.

same problem with my ram not being detected, using an aorus AX370 - this is an older board, so it hasnt had bios updates for a while.

Someones just goofed up this build of iCue and removed support for our ram.

edit: My motherboard just got agesa 1.0.6.0 support in BIOS update today, and flashing the bios fixed the ram being detected. Perhaps check for an update, or flash BIOS you're on again?

same problem with my ram not being detected, using an aorus AX370 - this is an older board, so it hasnt had bios updates for a while.

Someones just goofed up this build of iCue and removed support for our ram.

edit: My motherboard just got agesa 1.0.6.0 support in BIOS update today, and flashing the bios fixed the ram being detected. Perhaps check for an update, or flash BIOS you're on again?

Same motherboard as Me. I wouldn't say its old, last gen sure but old? I am confused why the old bios was not supported by Icue? Perhaps it has to do with the agesa code? Who knows?

Glad my findings helped someone!

Archived