Corsair Community

Are you kidding me?!

Top Dollar

After waiting months for any kind of information on a new version of the Corsair One with 9900k CPU and 2080ti GPU. After months of nothing I finally gave in and last Saturday bought a gaming PC with those specs.

Mere DAYS later the new range of Corsair Ones are announced?! :eek: With the exact same specs?! Are you kidding me?!

It's the Predator box set all over again - only way more expensive.

:mad:

Actually, it's not that bad, thinking about it. My PC is the exact same specs for over £1,000 less, plus I get to enjoy it now and don't have to wait 3 months. AND it's fully upgradeable for the future.

It also happens to look remarkably similar to a Corsair One. lol

Only thing I'm jealous of is that patented cooling system. My PC hasn't arrived yet so I don't know how quiet it's gonna be. :S

Should have waited a week. :P

And I really should have. :[pouts:

You should have waited a week. :P

Or maybe I was writing 'You should, of course, waited a week.' ? You'll never know because I'm terrible with punctuation unless it's regarding uncle Jack and his horse.

But I do hope your new compuer is excellent. I saw the new C1 has a smaller radiator on one side...

You should have waited a week. :P

Or maybe I was writing 'You should, of course, waited a week.' ? You'll never know because I'm terrible with punctuation unless it's regarding uncle Jack and his horse.

But I do hope your new compuer is excellent. I saw the new C1 has a smaller radiator on one side...

Lol. Thank you, I do too. This will be my first gaming PC. :)

I'd still love a Corsair One but it sounds like this new line has a few kinks to sort out.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my PC arrived last week and I have to say...it's awesome! Had Arkham Knight running in 4K @ 60fps and it didn't even break a sweat. It's amazing.

So as much as I would have liked a Corsair One I'm happy with my purchase. :)

Archived