Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Audio Service Stops?

Tristrike

Hello!

First post here, so naturally I have a problem :)

Recently purchased a Corsair One Pro, fell in love with it - great design, guys and gals!

Got a Corsair Void Pro Wireless a few days later. Charged it, started using it, downloaded iCUE to control the Corsair keyboard, mouse, and headset. Things have been less than great since then. The same night I started using iCUE, my audio dropped out on games. Corsair technical support recommended resetting Windows. I did that, things were great again for about 2-3 days until about an hour ago. Audio issues again, similar ones. Audio service randomly stopped working. I think it has something to do with Realtek Audio drivers because the only action I can think of that I did was accidentally right clicked the audio mixer icon in the system tray and selected Realtek Audio, which has no output because I use NVidia HDMI output or Corsair Void Pro Wireless headphones. It’s either that or it’s related to changes made in iCUE.

Not sure, but I work on computers all day I don’t want to come home and fix them too :( that’s why I didn’t build this time, I bought a cool rig from the start.

Has anyone else had issues with the audio service randomly stopping and Windows not being able to fix it?

• Corsair Employee

Not sure i understand your issue. Since you said you "... accidentally right clicked the audio mixer icon in the system tray and selected Realtek Audio" this mean you select Realtek audio as your DEFAULT sound output, so naturally no sound will go to your Void headset...

However, if you have Realtek audio manager installed on your system for whatever reason, please uninstall it.

Archived