Corsair Community

Can't change pump performance profile? (H115i Platinum)

makatech

Hi,

New H115i RGB Platinum owner here. :-)

I managed to change performance profiles for fans after clicking edit all devices but I can't change performance profile for the pump, what am I am missing? I have updated firmware and software.

Pump connect to aio_pump on my Asus Prime X370 board.

The pump on that unit is a 2 speed model. “Quiet” will be 2400 rpm. Extreme just under 3000. To apply a profile to the pump or fans, first click the profile on the left (quiet, balanced, extreme, custom cooling mode). It will highlight yellow. Then click the pump or fan you want to run that curve. It will highlight yellow as well. It’s opposite the more common select the device, tell it what speed. In iCUE you select the speed and then can apply it to multiple fans or the pump.

The pump on that unit is a 2 speed model. “Quiet” will be 2400 rpm. Extreme just under 3000. To apply a profile to the pump or fans, first click the profile on the left (quiet, balanced, extreme, custom cooling mode). It will highlight yellow. Then click the pump or fan you want to run that curve. It will highlight yellow as well. It’s opposite the more common select the device, tell it what speed. In iCUE you select the speed and then can apply it to multiple fans or the pump.

Many thanks :) I will try later today.

It's working perfect, thanks. :) What confused me yesterday was probably the fact that this is a two speed pump and thus it will be impossible running it in balanced performance mode (which I tried...).

Yes, that is correct. The Pro series coolers are the only ones with 3 speeds (it has an extra low 1100 rpm setting). All others are two speed. Sometimes I wish they would differentiate the fan profile "presets" from the pump settings, but I suppose that also keeps the user interface cleaner. This makes "Quiet", Balanced, and Extreme different on each cooler model.

Archived