Corsair Community

Blessings from the Corsair Gods?

So just over a month ago, out of the blue I received a package via DHL.

When I got home to examine the package, It was a PSU. Shipped from Corsair in the Netherlands. I live in the Caribbean. Everything was addressed to me: Name, exact address and mobile number.

I have not purchased nor RMA'd any item from Corsair in at least 3 years.

Imagine my shock to see that the Corsair gods bestowed upon me an HX1200i PSU. 80 Plus PLATINUM.

Such was my surprise that I simply set it on a shelf and it remains unopened, plastic still intact.

While I will not necessarily question such benevolence, but should I finally put this thing to use, do I still qualify for a warranty should it be necessary? I've kept all documents that came with the packaging.

• Corsair Employee
So just over a month ago, out of the blue I received a package via DHL.

When I got home to examine the package, It was a PSU. Shipped from Corsair in the Netherlands. I live in the Caribbean. Everything was addressed to me: Name, exact address and mobile number.

I have not purchased nor RMA'd any item from Corsair in at least 3 years.

Imagine my shock to see that the Corsair gods bestowed upon me an HX1200i PSU. 80 Plus PLATINUM.

Such was my surprise that I simply set it on a shelf and it remains unopened, plastic still intact.

While I will not necessarily question such benevolence, but should I finally put this thing to use, do I still qualify for a warranty should it be necessary? I've kept all documents that came with the packaging.

do you mind pm me the RMA number from the package? Thank you!

Archived