Corsair Community

H115i Platinum stuck in curves

IndigoWaves

Hi everyone, first post here. Just built my dream rig a few days ago, did all my hardware research there but I'm having more trouble on the software end.

I'm having issues with my H115i Platinum in iCue. I am only able to select quiet, and extreme curves. Even then my pump speed is stuck at a min of 2460rpm.

I should be able to select the zero RPM mode with this cooler if I am not mistaken, as well I should be able to select custom curves.

All my software and firmware is up to date. I was having an issue with the fans not picking up on the curves after selecting them, those seem to be working now.

I'm off to work, but I'll include the logs to help out.

Running the H115i platinum with its 2 * 140mm ML PRO RGB + 3 * 120mm ML PRO RGB + commander pro + 4 * corsair light strips. My system looks so good, but I just want the pump to quiet down :(:

Thanks for your help.

H115i Platinum.zip

Commander pro.zip

The lowest the pump goes is 2460rpm on quiet which is quite high. Will it not run lower than that?I bought this cooler for performance, silence and integration. The 1200rpm benchmarks had quite low dbs. I click zero rpm then try to click the fan icon beside the pump, but it’s greys out the option. Unable to create link a custom curve to the pump either.

The lowest the pump goes is 2460rpm on quiet which is quite high. Will it not run lower than that?I bought this cooler for performance, silence and integration. The 1200rpm benchmarks had quite low dbs. I click zero rpm then try to click the fan icon beside the pump, but it’s greys out the option. Unable to create link a custom curve to the pump either.

Yeah, you can't create a custom curve on ANY of the Corsair pumps. TBH, I truly haven't noticed the pump noise on either quiet or extreme, though others have complained about it.

Zero RPM mode is absolutely not for the pump either - it's for the fans. Sorry ... I thought that's what you were talking about.

Well it all worked, thanks for the help. Unfortunately my new problem is that one of my fans no matter the curve is stuck at 0 rpm. Everything has ran as normal for two days until this morning. It does spin up on boot though, and the LEDS work fine. I've tried restarting, and I did double check all my connections between my internal usb hub + commander pro. Could a fan be defective and die within a week?

Archived