Corsair Community

CUE not opening fully

Arculus

Hi, I just made an account because over the last 2 days or so I've had a problem with CUE. When my computer starts up it runs in the background and shows full response in terms of signalling when my device hasn't been turned on and displays the small option list when right clicking, this device being my Void carbon RGB headset.

Screenshots of what I was explaining:

8b8a3d3cd2.png

5b7d15d2a6.jpg

The problem is when I go to click on bring to foreground to open the CUE up, it crashes, the message CUE has stopped working will appear and it will simply close. When I then go to open it up from the short cut it will open for about 3 seconds and then close again. It seems to use cpu usage when I look at task manager, it goes up to 27% then drops to 0 and closes. During the short time it appears running in the background I can't seem to bring up the options I am able to bring up when the program runs from startup. I have concluded it's a problem with the actual display of the program rather than it running in the background. I've tried repairing it, uninstalling it, installing older versions. It seem that from CUE 2.466 and above it doesn't work. The older version i tried was 1.16 and that opened up fine. The only problem with 1.16 is that the no sound came out of the headphone anymore.

As of this moment I can't seem to contact support so I'm relying on this to hopefully help my problem. I have currently reinstalled the latest CUE.

Okay well, I found the issue. It has something to do with custom scaling and since I'm not particularly great with computers I have no idea how this happened from having custom scaling on. An older thread helped me figure this out.

Edit: The solution was turning it off by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived