Corsair Community

Corsair 760T Case

Scramjet

Hi All,

I am still searching for a new desktop case :)

I watched some youtube videos on the Corsair Graphite 760T and it looks very cool.

The Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.20" x 9.69" x 22.36"

I am mostly interested on the width 9.69" and how much of that is measured from the motherboard backplate to the side panel.

I am wondering if someone here got this particular case and could measure the distance inside from the backplate and the inside of the side panel? I need to be able to put the side panel on after I install my motherboard and my cpu air cooler.

I have the Noctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium CPU Cooler and I forgot to buy the low profile ram :( So I had to move one of the cooler fans and it is 7 3/4 inches from the backplate. So I need a case that will be wide enough to accommodate it.

I modified my old case the Antec 900 but the cable management is poor so I am looking for a new case.

Greatly appreciate any help here.

Thanks

Thank you Toasted.

I have reviewed the 760T case quite a bit yesterday and with some cases I was lucky enough for the Youtube OP to include the distance from the backplate which assured me that a particular case would not work for me so I would move on to another case. I was hoping someone who had this case could actually give me the exact measurement. Sometimes the manufacturer put a number there but there may be extra mm's which I seem to need.

If I didn't have the protruding cooler fan the Antec 900 case would be fine without modification. But it's too late to think about that lol.

Thanks again

Archived