Corsair Community

Vengeance LED Ram release date

RetrogamerX

End of June seems to be coming quick. With under two weeks left, could we expect a specific release date or cross our fingers for the 30th? Also, how does the product work with Qualified Vendors Lists? Are the lists updated for mobo companies prior to release? I'm a little curious!

I'll be frank. The site is annoyingly ambiguous about how and, more importantly, WHERE to buy the Vengeance LED RAM. You can apparently buy it on the Corsair site. Otherwise... It was said (in this very thread) that it "should be" available via NewEgg and yet I do not see it listed there.

Another issue of irritation: Does "Find a Retailer" imply that Corsair can not directly provide the product? (i.e. "Out of Stock" - as it were?) This function is proving to be an extremely useless mechanism in and of itself as it sends me on a fruitless journey through retails who DON'T have the product anyway. (Not to mention the fact that I am not familiar with most of them and, as such, have no interest in doing business with them at this time.)

Why can Corsair not be clear on the actual status/availability of the product? What happened to simply stating one of the following?

- "Out of Stock"

- "Available for purchase at <retailer_name>"

- "Available <estimated_date_of_availability>"

- "<misc_status>"

After much time-consuming deliberation (as well as some very respectable advisement from a fellow forum member), I personally am looking to purchase CMU32GX4M4C3466C16. But, because the site is ambiguous in it's meaning, I am unable to determine it's availability. It only shows the "Find a Retailer" button which leads to no real results. I can not begin to tell you how frustrating this is.

Otherwise, SOME of the Vengeance LED product line is available to add to the Corsair cart. The problem is that NONE of those are the ones I want.

@CORSAIR: Would you PLEASE clarify on what is going on here? As a customer, I'm experiencing enough frustration with availability of the parts that I wish to obtain. Of the handful of retailers that it seems I'll need to buy from... (As opposed to a single source as one would prefer...) I expect better from Corsair than this.

Please respond quickly as, otherwise, I will either have to delay my build (the more aggravating but likely scenario) or "settle" for a different, lesser product. (Which will further frustrate me.)

I apologize if I come off a bit harsh but the process of carefully analyzing and selecting parts has already been rife with tedium and, just as I was finally ready to solidify my decisions and order, availability suddenly became an extremely complicated element. (Literally overnight.) I was hoping to have the parts before the end of the week so that I could do my build next weekend. These issues have greatly compromised those plans.

I stand in waiting for advisement.

And... The frustration continues. Now I realize that I was not specifically logged in when I created my order. (Though my address information filled itself in... I assumed that since I was logged into the forums that the session carried over to the store.) Apparently the order was placed with "Guest" as the name? And now I can't find ANYWHERE to track the status of my order. (Even after logging in.)

@CORSAIR: I'm really in stark disbelief at just how BAD your store and overall ordering system really is. How can a company who is capable of making such amazing, high-end products be SO TERRIBLE at a simple storefront/order management system?

And, according to other posts in the forums over time... This is NOT something new and you've been called out for it before. I'm just dumbfounded. (O_O)

I honestly hope I just get my order and that I'm never forced to make a purchase through your storefront again. Hate to say it but... This is just pathetic.

Please advise on how I am to check my order. (And if you tell me that I am required to CALL someone, I will be further disgusted.)

----------------------

UPDATE: I just noticed "Note: Please allow up to 3 business days for processing before your order ships." in the email.

This is perturbing. I selected 2-day air in my order with the express purpose of receiving the RAM at the same time as my other parts. If you can not have the RAM picked and shipped to me by Wednesday, let me know NOW so that I can cancel the order and buy memory from someone who CAN.

This just keeps getting better and better... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

----------------------

UPDATE 2: Hmm... Seems that SOMEONE might be paying attention. That or they've managed to work their system to ensure that things DON'T take 3 days? (Presumably to compensate for the lack of efficiency in their storefront?)

I just received a tracking number via email for the RAM I ordered. I assume that this means that either someone is aware of my complaints OR that someone started their Monday 8-ish hours early...

We'll see if I receive the RAM at the same time as the rest of my parts.

However... I WOULD still like to hear what @CORSAIR has to say for themselves - if ANYTHING.

----------------------

UPDATE 3: "2-day Air" for the $15 that I'm paying for it does NOT mean THURSDAY. Now that the tracking information actually propagated on the FedEx site, this is the arrival time that the FedEx tracking is indicating. I take issue with this and will be seeking a refund on that shipping cost.

The RAM was "picked up" at 17:36 (local time?) in TA YUAN HSIANG 337 TW. So... My takeaway from this is that Corsair apparently doesn't know how to manage it's logistics. Stating the obvious:

1.) If that's a thing; why not have obvious heads-up, notes, etc. advising on order processing times and potential delays caused by physical location of the product listed on the order page? (Yes. I would have simply ordered locally available Dominator RAM instead had I known this was going to become an issue.) To cover my bases here, I carefully reviewed the entire ordering process in a bit of a "mock" order just now (up to the point where you'd submit it) and I see NO advisement on this.

2.) #1^ would likely NOT be necessary if they were to simply ensure that they make the parts available stateside (preferably via a well-known e-tailer) BEFORE announcing their immediate availability.

This is ridiculous.

• Corsair Employee
Not all kits are sold out on our store but they are selling out fast. Availability from retailers like Newegg and Amazon are coming soon. It will take some time for them to setup as the product just launched last week.

Not all kits are sold out on our store but they are selling out fast. Availability from retailers like Newegg and Amazon are coming soon. It will take some time for them to setup as the product just launched last week.

I'm afraid you didn't address anything that I've taken issue with. Again, this sounds like a logistics issue that was caused by poor foresight and planning.

Also, this doesn't tell us how to interpret the status of the products on the product pages. (e.g. Do "Find a Retailer" buttons imply "Out of Stock" or "Won't carry on Corsair.com" or...what?)

Where is a place to check status on a "Guest" order number? Does one even exist? (At this point, I'm highly doubting it.)

Where are the warnings on lead times BEFORE finalizing a purchase?

I'm not exactly typing out my thoughts on these issues for fun here. Would you please shed some light on it?

Archived