Corsair Community

Corsair m95 Macro Help

OffiPuppi

Hey guys, just ordered a Corsair m95 with an mm400 mat, but here's my problem. I'm trying to set up an auto-click macro for minecraft, and I want the 15 button to be so I can press it, hold it, and it clicks for me while I press it, then I release the button and it stops clicking. With my razer taipan, this was easy. With this, I can't get it to work. It also isn't letting me do a delay on it, and I'm thinking that's the problem I'm having. Here's a vid of my settings and what I'm doing.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6t50fiS8SI&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

• 3 years later...

Apparently CUE lacks of many features... I also need to run more than one macro simultaneously, but it doesn't on CUE... I've never seen a gaming keyboard/keypad that doesn't do that... Even my old Nostromo n52 can do that.

I believe those are copyrighted features that Corsair couldn't buy from Razer or something like that, because, other than that, it doesn't make any sense.

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

A programable mouse, that cant automatically click itself?

Holy Moly....

You could always make a very easy AHK script to click every 50ms, or 1ms, assign it to a key-combo and then map that combo to the mouse.

Archived