Corsair Community

Crystal Series 460x RGB Compact ATX Mid-Tower Case will it fit?

IAteUrPoptart

I currently have a Asus x99 Deluxe, and want to get the Crystal 460x but looking at the specs the motherboard might be to long :(: Can someone verify this for me? :bigeyes: It would be a huge help. I want a Corsair case as now my RAM, PSU, Cooler, and LED controller are all Corsair. Just need a new Case :sunglasse :cool:

Thanks! :bigeyes:

Good Question I have a Asus Sabertooth X99 board ATX Form Factor

12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm ) looks like your board is the same size.

460x Compatibility

Motherboard: ATX (Up to 272mm), MicroATX, Mini ITX which looks like 10.7087 inches

this sucks if true.

LG Blu-ray DVD

I currently have a Asus x99 Deluxe, and want to get the Crystal 460x but looking at the specs the motherboard might be to long :(: Can someone verify this for me? :bigeyes: It would be a huge help. I want a Corsair case as now my RAM, PSU, Cooler, and LED controller are all Corsair. Just need a new Case :sunglasse :cool:

Thanks! :bigeyes:

According to the Corsair website, the Crystal 460x supports the following motherboard form factors.

Going from smallest to largest in size (Height x Width, mm = millimeters):

• Mini-ITX (170 × 170 mm)
  • MicroATX (maximum size of 244 × 244 mm)
  • ATX (305 × 244 mm)

From this list we see that the 460x supports the ATX form factor, which is 305 mm high x 244 mm wide.

According to the ASUS website, the ASUS x99 Deluxe is an ATX form factor motherboard. Its size is 305 millimeters high by 244 millimeters wide, which as noted above, is the standard size for the ATX form factor.

Bottom line – The ASUS x99 Deluxe motherboard will fit in the Corsair Crystal 460x case.

Hope that helps...

@testing123 that would be great, hope its true now just wish someone had them in stock.

I don't think there's any question whether or not the ASUS x99 Deluxe motherboard will fit in the Corsair Crystal 460x case. ATX is a standard size and many boards are designed and built to that standard. The 460x is also designed and built to house that standard, so you really needn't worry.

Now, concerning obtaining a 460x is a different matter entirely. I have no clue when they'll become available. I guess patience is the key here.

And while you're waiting, I suggest checking out some review and build videos of the Corsair 400Q and 400C on YouTube. They are the same cases (size and internals wise) as the 460x and may give you some insight as to how you want to achieve your goals with the 460x.

Hope that helps...

• 1 year later...
  • Corsair Employee
I want to buy and amd x370 motherboard with SLI support and the most of this have a size of 30.4 cm x 24.3 cm, it will fit in the Corsair 460x Case?

Already answered in the other thread. Yes, the ASUS PRIME X370-PRO will fit in the 460X.

Archived