Corsair Community

Issues with the RMA process (regarding the website)

alderon

Hello fellow other users (and hopefully Corsair staff, too) but I'm having a rather peculiar problem with an RMA process:

I had recently issues with my RM750i and applied for an RMA. When trying to register (via the German support website: ) I noticed that my email address was taken already, not an issue, I could just reset the password and go ahead.

I then applied for the RMA and it was accepted but I noticed that my shipping address was missing on the label and the account. Not an issue I thought and I followed the link which stated "update your shipping details here", left of the label link. I followed that link but only received a generic error message.

I then had a look at my support profile and noticed that there was a link to update my address, too so I decided to follow that one, too. This is the single signon page of Corsair (). This one however didn't accept my credentials. Not a big deal I thought and just went ahead to reset my password but the single signon page wasn't even aware that an account with that email address existed (mind you, I'm currently logged in to that account on the german support website with that exact email address).

I thought this was strange but registered with the same credentials on the single signon page (this is the account I'm using now to post on this forum). There I could update my address just fine but when I wanted to see if the ticket was available there, too, I noticed that I couldn't do anything but would always get a generic "an error has occured" message (the URL hints that it's actually error 17), no matter if I want to list/create tickets or use the chat to get help.

So it seems that I'm having now two distinct accounts with the exact same credentials. One can create/read tickets but can't set it's address (on the German support website) and the other account can post on the forums and update it's address but can't create/read tickets (registered/used via the sso page).

Help would be greatly appreciated at this point. Maybe I should just register a completely new account with another email address and just hope that it works then? But that would probably raise issues given that I've applied for an RMA with my first account already.

Edit: a staff member was able to manually add the address to my account (I was able to use the chat from the support-de.corsair.com account). The support/sso account still seems broken but at least I can proceed with my RMA. Thanks to your awesome staff! :)

Archived