Corsair Community

Corsair SSD toolbox not showing info

jaccies

Hello

I have a Corsair Forse LE200 120GB SSD and the toolbox is not displaying Total Host Reads and Writes , is this normal? see picture http://members.ziggo.nl/jete/corsairtoolle.jpg

I own also a a Corsair Forse LS 120GB on an exactly the same type of PC and it is displaying the total writes and reads. see picture http://members.ziggo.nl/jete/corsairtoolls.jpg

Hi no I am running version 1.2.5.5 and is the latest version, and on both the same type of PC's I run OS Windows XP Pro

The Force LS shows the totals and the Force LE200 does not aas you see at the pictures.

And i have checked the firmware of the LE200 and told me that i have the latest firmware

Same for me, i can see read/write for my MP500 256Gb but nothing on both my L200 480Gb.

Windows 10 Home, up to date and latest SSD Toolbox.

Ok thanks for that info, i created a corsair support ticket and notices them that more people see this issue , corsair will do further research they told me.

It is very easy to check it by technical people of corsair SSD , so i hope they come with a solution what the problem is, i hope :)

@KroKarn do you have a L200 or LE200??

Ok thanks for that info, i created a corsair support ticket and notices them that more people see this issue , corsair will do further research they told me.

It is very easy to check it by technical people of corsair SSD , so i hope they come with a solution what the problem is, i hope :)

@KroKarn do you have a L200 or LE200??

Sorry, write wrong. LE200b 480Gb

Sorry, write wrong. LE200b 480Gb

Ok thanks, so now it is waiting for corsair support to solve this issue , must be easy check for them, take a LE200 SSD, build in PC , run Corsairtool and see that the will also get no total reads and writes, and check how this is possible , could be fixed in 14 days ;):

Ok i got answer form Corsair Support , very disappointing answer i got what means Corsair stops with further development of new SSD's because Corsair does not update the Corsair Toolbox

total host reads and writes are important to show !!

So i will buy no Corsair SSD's anymore

Response By Email (Jennifer S) (01/20/2019 03:27 PM)

Hello ,

Thank you for waiting , It appears that the SSD is newer than the software. Since we no longer update the program the device is not 100% supported for that reason some information is not available like the total host read and write. Cheers!

and i got a last email from corsair:

Response By Email (Jennifer S) (01/22/2019 05:49 PM)

Hello ,

We would like apologize for that. We respect your decision for purchasing from a different brand. If ever that you need any help, Feel free to contact us back .

Thank you for choosing Corsair.

Archived