Corsair Community

RMA issue of Rm750x

hi

I'm having an issue with my 750x bought in 2016! Thing is after seeing all of the crazy builds on the internet I had my PSU wrapped with white vinyl & it was looking great & all but when I peeled it I also pealed the Serial Number with it (picture attached).

Now Kizen (Kolkata) is saying that it is out of warranty. I do have the bill, box which has the serial number intact.

Please Help me as I bought this PSU with hard earned money because of its warranty of 7 years which i cant avail now.

IMG_20181217_125258.thumb.jpg.227f98b4f7c1f3e318f54793a3ebe15f.jpg

IMG_20181217_142429.thumb.jpg.8b2a2af11fb5201122f790a1097b5686.jpg

IMG_20181217_142446.thumb.jpg.dbf77ffbb3fb39edd7d3933c77306d29.jpg

IMG_20181217_142326.thumb.jpg.8890bad37cc543487bd4beed96ecf22e.jpg

• Corsair Employee

Hello dipanjanforever,

Please create an account on support.corsair.com, and create a ticket.

On the ticket if you can please attach a copy of the bill, I will then use that information to contact Kaizen. For you to see what we can do.

Please let me know the ticket number here please.

Best,

Wootaru

Hello Wootaru,

Today i received this mail from IndiaService@corsair.com

"Dear Customer,

Sorry, It shall be out of warranty due to below policy.

EXCLUSIONS

This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:

Wear and tear associated with normal use

Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair

Missing, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label

Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions

Connection to any improper voltage supply

Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship

Thank you,

Corsair Support"

Hope you can help in someway.

This is ridiculous , in social media & YouTube you guys encourage us to make good looking builds, but when we try to do anything like that our warranty gets void because of one FLIMSY STICKER.

Archived