Corsair Community

H150i Platinum ?

Dicehunter

I'm definitely going to hold out for that. My Graphite 780T can't fit the H115i at the top as theres only space for 120mm fans. It can fit it at the front but then I'd loose my hdd bays.

I'd rather replace my H110i GTX with a H150i so I really hope they don't wait long to release a RGB Platinum edition.

i spent $800 give or take buying 64gb of new memory when corsair put out the better looking RGB on them, did i need it? no but i wanted the cool lighting effects, i replaced my thermaltake 360mm aio when corsair finally put one out, now i see the news of a new edition for corsair aio but only to find out no 360mm yet. this needs to happen soon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Second that and make it an SE edition.

I've sadly have departet with my White/Black Corsair Carbide 500R this month to Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic, but an H1150i Pro RGB PLATINUM SE with white colors would rock any B/W Case.

I'm was actually about to buy the 150i Pro next month, but now id rather be waiting for a white version, even thoug it might never happen.

So Corsair, Make it, Release it, Bought it!. :)

Second that and make it an SE edition.

I've sadly have departet with my White/Black Corsair Carbide 500R this month to Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic, but an H1150i Pro RGB PLATINUM SE with white colors would rock any B/W Case.

I'm was actually about to buy the 150i Pro next month, but now id rather be waiting for a white version, even thoug it might never happen.

So Corsair, Make it, Release it, Bought it!. :)

I'm hoping they make 280mm version of the whites :) just bought kraken x62 but if they release it kraken woul go to sale list.

I'm hoping they make 280mm version of the whites :) just bought kraken x62 but if they release it kraken woul go to sale list.

to be honest.

They should have gone all out this time and made a white version of all thier models with two configurations, one with white RGB fans and one with simply just white fans without any bling.

Speciel when Corsair this year really had nothing crazy to bring to this table this year, makeing two products white, go wireless with some mice and tap abit more into the led but with nothing really wow factor and a few updated cases.

If they can't innovate something spectacular, they could at least have made it up with a wider range of colorisation and the possibility to custom order a paintjob that suits you or somthing in that line.

Personally i won't upgrade to a new rad in the next six months and if Corsair by then have not made a white version of the H150i Pro (witch is really just a paint job step), then i might jump ship and sail where the progression is more up to date.

Could sum this up to, they been slagging to much.

Archived