Corsair Community

Seriously, where's the profile download button?

Is it me or does navigating within cue make you want to pull your hair out. I can't for the life of me figure out where to locate the section where you can download profiles created by others online. Can someone please point me to it before I go nuts?

Also, whats the trick to getting a macro to launch? Created one, assigned a key, hit the key and nothing happens. No surprise there.

Right, but its not there. I restarted the app and then it appeared. For some reason I thought it was hidden. Perhaps if it doesn't detect an internet connection the icon doesn't show? Not sure. I know it seemed like a lame question but honestly that icon was not there prior to restarting the software.

Well after a restart of the app it is there again, and when after a restart of the computer it is gone again.

So if you wanna use the share button you have to restart the app every-time..

Yes latest and the one before still have this..

K95 RGB Platinum keyboard

CUE 2.13.80

Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1511 OS Build 10586.916

I have the same problem as nuggetz and copyer. Specifically, the download icon does not show up when CUE is loaded.

I have to quit CUE from the system on the bottom right of the task bar:

• left click up carrot '^'
  • right click Corsair sailing ship icon
  • click Quit

I then reload CUE and the little download icon shows up.

BTW - I didn't know I could 'bring it back' by quitting the program and then reloading it, so thanks to nuggetz and copyer for that heads-up!

Corsair James, the keyboard pic shows up and all of my profiles appear, so my device is detected... or at least I think it is, I don't really know for sure. I have CUE set to:

• Start of system startup
  • Enable SDK
  • Show only connected devices

It displays a keyboard, which is the only CUE device I have. I am able to see all of the profiles I've either created or previously downloaded.

Toasted, as stated above, I am using the latest version: CUE 2.13.80

Zardoz66, I am not "in one of the action/lighting effects/performance options."

• 11 months later...
I have this exact same problem but restarting my computer does not help it. or quitting and re-opening the app does not work. I have tried the little arrow on the bottom right closed it and re-opened the app still this icon does not show up...... I was really excited about this feature of Corsair. could anyone help me out with this?

I have this exact same problem but restarting my computer does not help it. or quitting and re-opening the app does not work. I have tried the little arrow on the bottom right closed it and re-opened the app still this icon does not show up...... I was really excited about this feature of Corsair. could anyone help me out with this?

Old thread. The community profile share program is not active right now as the change over from CUE 2 to iCUE happens. You need to make your own or find external share sites.

Archived