Corsair Community

Obsidian 1000D front LED in iCUE?

gutcheck

Hey guys,

I finally got my systems up and going and my RGB Pro memory, keyboards and mice all show up in iCUE but how do I get that front corsair LED in there as well? My fans are not using the cp, and I don't have a need to.

Hey guys,

I finally got my systems up and going and my RGB Pro memory, keyboards and mice all show up in iCUE but how do I get that front corsair LED in there as well? My fans are not using the cp, and I don't have a need to.

I think the IO panel has a RGB 3pin cable that has a latch on it, this should plug into the CoPro's LED1 or LED2 ports. The CoPro should plug into the USB 2.0 header and sata power of your system. Do you see a 1000D device listed in your system? The 1000D's CoPro is apparently tagged as a 1000D.

Yes, exactly. I didn't actually plug it into a USB port, but I suppose I could. was hoping to leave the CP unplugged and have it sync up with my fans which are not through iCUE but Aura....

Just wondering are you using Corsair fans with Aura?

No fans are inwin Polaris fans. I’d switch to Corsair but I just can’t deal with the wiring of it all. The Polaris fans can be daisy chained, and that made me want to try them. I was worried about temps but I have both CPU’s over 5GHZ and after prime 95 for an hour they are both up and in the low 50’s. Idle they are in the 20’s.... of course having this case you can throw a massive amount of radiators at the situation, which I did.

Anyway plugged the USB in and now I see the case in iCUE. I really like iCUE much better then Aura....

No fans are inwin Polaris fans. I’d switch to Corsair but I just can’t deal with the wiring of it all. The Polaris fans can be daisy chained, and that made me want to try them. I was worried about temps but I have both CPU’s over 5GHZ and after prime 95 for an hour they are both up and in the low 50’s. Idle they are in the 20’s.... of course having this case you can throw a massive amount of radiators at the situation, which I did.

Anyway plugged the USB in and now I see the case in iCUE. I really like iCUE much better then Aura....

You don't want to see my case.

I have a larger "mid tower" w/ 2x360mm rads, 6xHD-120, Commander Pro, Lighting Node Pro, 6 Corsair strips, 1x 60 LED strip I am using for back lighting, that is just for Corsair. I have 6xRGB Fittings, 2x LEDs for my CPU block, and 1 LED for my res, hard tubing, and a lot of other things. Though I have no sata data cables. I went all NVME, need to set it up in Raid 0!

I first cheapened out and got some random RGB fans from China, though I liked iCue so much, that I really don't want to screw around with manual controllers or motherboard software that is a lot worst. I gave them away and doubled down on 2 packs of HD-120s. Got a third pack for the old man for father's day. Never to old for RGB. I am working on making some RGB digital to analog converts, then I will plug my fittings into my a CoPro as well.

You don't want to see my case.

I have a larger "mid tower" w/ 2x360mm rads, 6xHD-120, Commander Pro, Lighting Node Pro, 6 Corsair strips, 1x 60 LED strip I am using for back lighting, that is just for Corsair. I have 6xRGB Fittings, 2x LEDs for my CPU block, and 1 LED for my res, hard tubing, and a lot of other things. Though I have no sata data cables. I went all NVME, need to set it up in Raid 0!

I first cheapened out and got some random RGB fans from China, though I liked iCue so much, that I really don't want to screw around with manual controllers or motherboard software that is a lot worst. I gave them away and doubled down on 2 packs of HD-120s. Got a third pack for the old man for father's day. Never to old for RGB. I am working on making some RGB digital to analog converts, then I will plug my fittings into my a CoPro as well.

I hear you. I figured I wasn’t going to escape the icue/aura combo because the mobs are rgb Asus boards.... and the fans are pretty cool looking too and dead quiet. My primary rigs peripherals are Logitech.... so yet another software. Might have to ditch those for Corsair.

I hear you. I figured I wasn’t going to escape the icue/aura combo because the mobs are rgb Asus boards.... and the fans are pretty cool looking too and dead quiet. My primary rigs peripherals are Logitech.... so yet another software. Might have to ditch those for Corsair.

I did uninstall some more Gigabyte software yesterday, after I moved to the CoPro, it felt gooood! Corsair did release their SDK for iCUE, so I am pretty excited. I would love from them to have some type of even trigger for changing profiles, this would allow for some sort of integration of motherboard's RGB. I know there is a github repo called RGB.NET that is for Asus, though I don't know a whole lot about it. You might want to check that out.

I love my K70 keyboard, that is how I started to like CUE. I love Corsair's quality and software, though I have yet to found a lightweight mouse that fits my larger hand the way I like it from Corsair. I realized that my M60 mouse was a little to small for my type of grip, so I gave it to my nephew, he loves it.

Archived