Corsair Community

[M95] How to switch profiles saved to onboard memory in hardware playback

5hassay

EDIT: SOLVED! Turns out I was silly and didn't save (update) the profiles after adding the Profile Up/Down buttons, so that's why I couldn't switch. For those looking for more details: To have hardware playback profile switching, make up to 6 profiles as desired (e.g. 1, 2, whatever), then make profiles to make 6 total if 6 were not already made (e.g. if you have two profiles you want, make four more), then have each profile have two buttons that do Profile Up and Profile Down, then add the settings you want for the desired profiles (if not already done), while leaving the "placeholder" profiles otherwise blank, add the profiles to the LED slots by double-clicking LED on the menu and adding them, while making sure to fill each slot (order is up to you), then save them to the M95, and you should be good! (The extra profiles are there because if you only have say 2 profiles saved, and you Profile Up to LED three, there's no profile there so you can't go back down.) Not the nicest solution, but oh well--shouldn't this be in the user manual?

On my Vengeance M95, I have two profiles, A and B. They are meant for two different games and have conflicts. I have hardware playback enabled. I initially had A saved to slot 1 on the LED, and no others saved. This worked fine. I then went to add B to slot 2 on the LED, but I can't figure out how to switch between the two.

I can't find something about it in the user guide, and I've tried assigning the Profile Up, Down buttons to each profile and using them, but the LED light does not change, nor do the bindings.

I imagine I am either misunderstanding something or doing something wrong. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Again, I am trying to have multiple profiles saved to the onboard memory of the M95 in hardware playback mode, and I want to switch between them.

(I am really enjoying this device!)

Both the profiles need a Profile Up/Down button assign to two keys.

If you have done that, you will need to assign a profile to each L.E.D.

E.g. A on 1

B on 2

Then save it to the M95 and enable hardware playback. Press the Profile Up/Down button and see if the profile L.E.D. changes.

Both the profiles need a Profile Up/Down button assign to two keys.

If you have done that, you will need to assign a profile to each L.E.D.

E.g. A on 1

B on 2

Then save it to the M95 and enable hardware playback. Press the Profile Up/Down button and see if the profile L.E.D. changes.

thanks for the reply. I had that set up, but I actually derped: I didn't save the profiles to the M95 after adding the profile up and down buttons. It worked after that. There was the problem of going to the third profile, while there wasn't one set, so I couldn't switch it up or down, but I just added placeholder profiles for the remaining slots with the profile up/down buttons to fix that. Not the most elegant solution, but oh well!

Archived