Corsair Community

Corsair M65 RGB Problem

KyleRoot

I recently purchased the M65 mouse to replace my Razer Death Adder that was getting old and beat up, however it is the mouse I had to use to navigate to this page because of my issue with the M65. The Problem is that when I click something on the M65 it actually doesn't do anything. The mouse turns on switches into my profile but when I left click on a program for example and the program fails to open. If I try to close out of the programs that I have start with Windows, they don't close either when I click them using the M65. When I do get the mouse to work (or so it seems) I can open a program by clicking it with the M65 but cannot click anything in the program or even exit it! Finally I went on to Google Chrome to search for a fix but could not find the answer on the first thread I clicked. When I hit backspace it opened the previous page in a new tab, when I clicked on the new tab containing the previous page it closed. I have ruled it was the M65 because the other 3 mice I have used to test this theory have all worked fine and as advertised. If you have a solution to this problem please help me and post it, I really like everything else about the M65 except for this problem that I am experiencing. ~Kyle.

Archived