Corsair Community

Website not complete

Krokarn

If i want to look and read about the Commander PRO, Lightning Node PRO for example, where do i go in the meny for Products?

This has been since you upgraded your website, you must have got the time to fix that i hope.

Most of those things are in the Accessories/Parts list. However, I think the better way for most people to explore and interact with the various devices is to go to the iCUE landing page from the Products drop down menu.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue

Half way down the page you will see an interactive picture of a glass case with all the possible iCUE products and how they interface with the system. That is a really useful way to look at the gear and see how it fits. Those are live links, so you can click on your interest and off you go.

You're right, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a specific "Lighting controller" or some similarly tagged link straight from the product drop down.

I want to have a direct link to those products. As it is now, you need to search after those products and hope to find information about them. Not customer friendly for the moment, it should be easy to find or will the customers drop it and seek for other brands.

It took a while for me to find CP, NP and strips in the iCUE landing page.

Sorry, but i cant find Commander PRO, Lightning Node PRO or Lightning strips in Accessories/Parts.

Archived