Corsair Community

Corsair M95 RGB-Led?

wallerino

• 3 months later...
I would also be highly interested in a RGB version of the M95. It would compliment the RGB K95 I just pre-ordered since I am an avid PC gamer and don't want to have to stick to using the Logitech software for my MMO mouse. Logitech has great software for its peripherals, but the quality of their products shows how terrible they are after a year or two of everyday use.

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
It's called the Scimitar. ;)

Scimitar.

With the release of that mouse, I think chances are slim that they will release a M95 RGB version.

The only good thing about that mouse is the RGB and the slider thumbpad i want a good gaming mouse which is suitable for FPS gaming has more buttons than the m65 and a sniper button which i can press with my ring finger (i know the m95 has no ring click but i like it better for the OTHER features it has) but i do have a mouse that meets the requirements called logitech g600 but i want something better and i want it from cosarsair so to not conflict with my setup which is MSi/Corsair components and peripherals only besides my i7 6700K

also forgot to mention but the MMO layout is not entirely for me i do like it but i prefer having a couple of buttons less and bigger buttons for the thumbpad i play FPS games such as CS GO as well as open world sandbox games such as GTA V and the M95 is the only mouse (not including the LED) that meets the requirement i want an RGB mouse and this has not been updated since 2013/14 you can see the old corsair logo on it as well as the bad sensors and internals compared to newer mice

Archived