Corsair Community

[BUG] - Profile not applying on Wake from Sleep

hockey9999

When my machine wakes from sleep, my profile isn't getting applied.

On wake, only Fan 1 is lit, but not completely. 10 of the 12 LED's are on in rainbow mode. It is hard to tell whether fan curves are being applied.

In order to get all LED's to work, I need to change pretty much anything lighting related in iCUE - brightness, color, effect, etc. Switching profiles doesn't seem to make the LED's turn on.

The profile I am using is attached, and I believe it to be pretty basic. A few fan curves and all LED's in static mode.

Setup

• Commander Pro
  • H100i V2
  • 4x HD120
  • 4x LED Strips from Lighting Node Pro

Default.cueprofile

Try quitting Link from the task bar drop down, then open Task manager to see if the "Corsair Service" is still running as well. End the process, then restart Link. This was a frequent problem on wake with the Link 4.9.xx versions with the service not restarting, but so far so good for me on CUE 3. We'll have to see how it pans out over a longer duration.

Thanks!

I just tried a more thorough uninstall, but still no luck.

First I uninstalled, then cleaned the registry and deleted everything corsair that I could find. Unplugged the commander pro, deleted the clcp device using SIV, and rebooted. Shut down, plugged clcp back in, reinstalled iCUE, set a basic LED profile. Same thing on wake.

If there are logs or anything else that can help, let me know.

I was able to reproduce this setup as well, so don't worry your system is working properly, it's most likely on CUE's side. Again my setup was with 3 HD fans and 1 Strip. The 3 fans showed the same effects as yours where upon waking up on lock screen, Only one would light up with spiral rainbow with 2 LEDs missing. LED Strip was not lighting up either on lock screen. Additionally, on another setup, my SP fans weren't lighting up after logging in and configuring effects on the lighting channel.

Archived