Corsair Community

K60 rubber capped keys paint wearing off

JustinHEMI

Hello.

I've had my K60 and M60 since christmas..., I love them and couldn't be happier.

However, I just now noticed that the paint on the orange rubber key caps of my WASD keys is wearing off already. The S key is almost gone.

These are the only orange rubber keys I use.

Is this something that would be covered under warranty?

Thanks

Justin

PS I use this keyboard for playing FPS and general typing. I play 1-2 hours a night, 3-4 times a week. So..., I am not a heavy player.

• Corsair Employee

Thank you for your S/N. This issue has been documented and reported. We are currently working on the best possible solution for you. This may result in a key cap replacement or a keyboard replacement. Please check back in the forums for a updated resolution for this issue.

Will keep you posted.

Thank you for your S/N. This issue has been documented and reported. We are currently working on the best possible solution for you. This may result in a key cap replacement or a keyboard replacement. Please check back in the forums for a updated resolution for this issue.

Will keep you posted.

keyboard replacement seems a bit extreme... bunch of people would be without keyboards for a while... sending us new caps would be much more ideal imo

Archived