Corsair Community

RGB Strafe Left Shift

redeyehawk23

If I press the left Shift key the entire bottom row z-/ doesn't work. The key presses aren't being registered. The shift is is registered. When the shift key is pressed the bottom row isn't registered. The right shift works fine as well as if I plug both usb into usb 2.0 ports. It doesn't work with any usb 3.0 ports like it says. I've tried 2 computers 3.0 ports now. I just got this thing about an hour ago and already have issues. I saw someone else posted about this with no luck and I did all that they did just to be sure. I restarted my computer, unplugged and replugged in the keyboard, tried with and without the usb pass-through being plugged in, even tried remapping left shift to right shift. I'm about to return this thing and need to know if it's something I did wrong.

Sounds like there could be an issue with the keyboard.

Have you tried putting the keyboard into BIOS mode?

This can be done by pressing F1 then the Windows lock button on the keyboard. BIOS mode will be indicated by a flashing scroll lock indicator. When you exit BIOS mode, press the same key combination and the scroll lock indicator will no longer flash.

Have you tried resetting the firmware?

This can be done by unplugging the keyboard then hold down the ESC key while plugging it back in.

Archived